1. Project planning: Here our engineers converge & brainstorm in our Situation Rooms lead by a project manager in the backdrop of a project contract. They study the functional and non-functional requirements and frame a detailed technical report for engineering team to build appropriate systems.
2. Project implementation: Depending on the type of project and the stability of client requirement, a project plan that details Scope, Milestones, Risk management Strategies, Tracking and Control mechanisms. Milestone driven schedules are created for each team role to ensure delivery is as per committed timelines.
3. Design/Architecture: This is followed by wireframes conforming to project requirements while adhering to standard protocols. On being approved, our engineers devise architecture designs, class diagrams, entity relationship diagrams and database designs.
4. Development: On receiving application design documents, the work is divided into modules. Our developers take over and we start writing the code. The way we choose a methodology depends on the specific requirements of each client and project besides the budgeting considerations. The Common denominator, however, in any methodology that we adopt, is that our code is readable, clean and maintainable.
5. Testing: To achieve predictable and sustained quality levels, we carry out Application performance testing on all functional & nonfunctional parameters. Our testing methodologies and solutions are an integrated part of software development lifecycle. The Application is also tested for cross-browser support as well for performance under peak load and stress situations.